I saw the other posts on this sight about this CLOWN - I am a US Veteran - I will never use this company and hope that everybody else stops using him too.

Sir - You are a total disgrace to this country - if you thought for a minute that the boy was mistaken, you should have driven him to the airport and suggested that he go through his bags and see if there was anything missing - and negotiated from there - instead - LOOK AT YOU NOW - YOU ARE CENTER STAGE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE -

That right - Seniors in Martin County, Saint Lucie County - Do not use Alexandra's Airport Transportation A.K.A. www.tcairport shuttle.com

To my fellow United States Military Veteran - we stand behind you and wish you and your son all the best.

Had an Experience with TCAirportShuttle?

Comments

:upset

Thanks for the heads up - the last thing i need is to get robbed on the way to the airport!!!!

I wonder how many people he has done this too that didn't realize it till they got home.

I bet you sleep well at night knowing that you kicked a veteran and his kid out of the car after obviously you tried to rob him.

Its people like you that give this country a bad name - you self centered ungrateful *&%$#@#$%^&

This guy puts his life on the line defending our country & you not only try to rob him but you get caught and kick him out of your car - in Fort Pierce, on 95?!?!?!?

What the heck is wrong with you -

DO NOT USE TC Airport Shuttle - John Wetherbee you are a disgrace to this country.

People - if you have someone you hate - suggest they use his car service.